GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
Rates are quoted in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR)
For security purposes, a valid photo identification is required at the time of check-in. Acceptable forms include a passport, and/or proof of age card.
For Special Rate or Promo: A valid ID or verification letter upon check-in, otherwise, prevailing Best Available Rate applies.
- Once the booking has been processed, you will receive a Reservation Confirmation email that outlines a summary of your booking. Please review the information carefully and contact us immediately by telephone at +603 7890 3996 / +606 318 3999 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or require any changes.
- Please review our Cancellation Policy below. Securing your reservation with a credit card by means that you accept the terms of our Cancellation Policy.
- We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a customer engaged in a fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that the reservations contain or resulted from a mistake or error.
Cancellation/ Modification/ No Show Policy
- Cancellation policy vary depending on the rate at which you made your booking, please read the detailed rate description carefully as well as reservation confirmation letter.
- Flexible Rate: Reservation can be cancelled free of charge within seven (7) days prior arrival. Any amendment, cancellation or No Show received within 7 days prior to arrival date and failure to arrive at AMES Hotel will be treated as a No-Show, 100% of your entire stay shall be charged and no refund will be given.
- Advance Purchase 7 or 14 days: Bookings must be made and purchase in advance 7 or 14 days before arrival. Advance Purchase is a prepayment and Non-Refundable booking. Credit card prepayment for the full duration of the stay is required at the time of booking. Prepayment will not be refunded for any cancellations
- We do not issue refunds or credits for flight cancellations, due to any circumstances. Please take out Travel Insurance to protect against flight cancellations.
- There are no refunds or credits issued for early checkouts.
- There are no refunds or credits issued due to bad weather, tropical storms, or hurricanes; including any inconvenience or complication caused by a hurricane direct hit, near miss, or significant threat of a hurricane strike. Hurricanes are unpredictable by nature. Please take out Travel Insurance to protect against these types of unforeseen events.
- AMES Hotel is not liable for any other costs, evacuation or inconveniences caused by a tropical storm or hurricane.
Guaranteed reservation will be held until midnight on arrival day. The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize Credit card prior to arrival.
Your room is held until 6 PM on the arrival day. In case of late arrival (after 6 PM) a guarantee for reserved room is requested, otherwise we leave the right to cancel your reservation and release the room. Reservation can be guaranteed either by valid credit card, company’s letter of guarantee or voucher. The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize Credit card prior to arrival. Guaranteed reservation will be held until midnight on arrival day.
- Breakfast is served at The Munch
- Breakfast is chargeable at MYR 45.00 per adult
- Children below 5 years of age, breakfast is Free of Charge
- Children from 6 to 11 years of age, breakfast is chargeable at MYR 25.00 per child
- All children 12 years of age and above considered as adult
- Children under 11 years of age stay free of charge when using existing beds
- No extra bed can be accommodated in Deluxe Room and Deluxe Garden Room category.
- Heritage Fee of MYR 2.00 per night is applied to all guests. This tax is not included in the room rate and must be paid upon check-in
- Tourist tax of MYR 10.00 per night is applied to all foreign guests. This tax is not included in the room rate and must be paid upon check-in
*Note: In order to support the Tourism Sector during the Covid-19 period, Tourism Tax will be fully exempted from 1st July 2020 – 1st January 2022 (Subject to Malaysian Government update)
Credit/Debit Card Policy
Debit and Credit cards will be authorized at check-in for your stay, plus an amount to cover incidentals. The authorization will hold the funds until check out, at which time the amount actually incurred during the stay will be charged. Authorized amounts may take up to 30 days after departure to be released by your bank or financial institution and the hotel will not be responsible for any resulting fees or charges.
- Hotel accepts Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) payment, Debit Card, Visa and Master.
- Please note that all payments for the transfer are made at the expense of the paying Customer.
- The hotel reserves the rights to pre-authorize credit card upon arrival for the amount which covers the costs of stay.
From 15:00 hours / 3:00 PM
Up to 12:00 hours / 12:00 PM
Early Arrival Policy
We are pleased to accommodate early arrival, subjects to availability. Please make your request as early as possible upon booking. To guarantee early arrival, the room must be booked prior one (1) night to arrival date.
In case of early departure, the confirmed rate of the day will be charged unless other reservation/cancellation policy stated.
AMES Hotel Front Desk is available 24 hours. Please check for restaurant, swimming pool and gym opening hours at www.ames-hotel.com
Pets are not permitted at AMES Hotel.